Rebecca Stead, When You Reach Me
Perhaps the most acute summary of my existence for the last 3 years.
My life in a nutshell. All day every day.
- thekhoolhaus (via thatkindofwoman)
- Unknown (via thatkindofwoman)
- The New Yorker (via thatkindofwoman)
- Franz Kafka (via dykebunny)
- Dimitri Zaik (via thatkindofwoman)
- (via screaming-potatoes)
- Kevin Kelly (via inthenoosphere)
- Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (via unenviable)
- Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood (via thegreatgracie)