- Emery Allen (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
- Joseph Campbell (via theriverjordyn)
- Deepak Chopra (via outcamethesun)
- Jim Carrey (via rainydaysandblankets)
- Robert Tew (via thatkindofwoman)
- (via fatseux)
- Nelson Mandela (via awelltraveledwoman)
- Massimo, M.D. Citro, The Basic Code of the Universe: The Science of the Invisible in Physics, Medicine, and Spirituality (via johnsparker)
If you had a friend dealing with the same things, you wouldn’t berate that person, say, ‘You’re not working hard enough,’ ‘You suck,’ or ‘You’re not as good as [whomever].’ You’d offer your friend encouragement, you’d try to point out all the things your friend did right, and how much progress your friend had made.
You should do no less for yourself.Be very careful how you talk to yourself. Because you are listening."
- Mohammad Zeyara (via thatkindofwoman)